TAGGED

I was tagged by Nethra..So here I am answering 40 random questions about myself..I have also tagged five of my blogger friends hoping that they would continue the tag chain..:)

1. What is your current obsession?
A. Blogging..I must probably add keyboard too..

2. What are you wearing today?
A. Spykar shirt and jeans...Spykar suits me well..

3. What's for dinner today?
A. I lost track of what I eat after tasting hostel food..

4. What's the last thing you bought?
A. Coke tin..I love coke..

5. What are you listening to right now?
A. One of rahman's latest composition aaromale from a tamil film called "Vinayathandri varuvaya"..

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
A. It's a very kind gesture of Nethra to tag me..Inspite of being a very famous blogger, she takes time to read mine..She is a very loyal reader and a great blogger..kudos to nethra..:)

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A. Any place in the world where it snows..

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
A. Cool drinks..fruit juices..energy drinks..etc..

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
A. I would explore the untouched paths on the mystic mountains of Himalayas..

10. Which language do you want to learn?
A. Sanskrit

11. What’s your favourite quote?
A. Not one but there are two quotes that haunt me..
1) "Donot walk as if you are the king, walk as if you dont care who the king is"..
2) "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only option left for you in life"..

12. Who do you want to meet right now?
A. The great Himalayan masters..

13. What is your favourite color?
A. Black..Black and Black..I dont really bother about how others dress but if someone wears black, It will surely surely surely catch my attention..

14. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
A. 1) Style is an inherent quality not an adapted one..So dont make a fool of yourself by imitating others..
2) Be confident..Even if you wear a shirt inside out, people will call it fashion when you are confident..
3) Show attitude only if you have it..Else, you will be the laughing stock..

15. What is your dream job?
A. If the politics were replaced by the earlier rule of the kings..I would dream of a king's job..Be it women, or be it life..Power drives me a lot..

16. What’s your favorite magazine?
A. I dont read magazines..

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A. I would convert it into Indian currency first..:P

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
A. anything gaudy..

19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
A. Shahrukh khan..I see no style in him..

20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
A. I loved the long hair that I had in my 12th std..I love it when my hair hovers on my ears and tickles my neck..:)

21. What are you going to do after this?
A. I might write an other post for my philosophy blog..

22. What are your favorite movies?
A. Not one but many..Dont have the patience to list them out..:)

23. What inspires you?
A. Power..

24. What do your friends call you most commonly?
A. moah..

25. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
A. Coffee...I am addicted to it..

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
A. I listen to death metal..

27. What makes you go wild?
A. Insult..

28. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
A. All the blogs that I follow..

29. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
A. Basundi..One sweet that I love the most..

30. How many tabs are turned on in ur browser right now?
A. my two blogs..facebook..twitter..gmail and meebo..total six..

31. Favorite Season?
A. Winter and Rainy seasons..

32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
A. Sorry!! I dont even know where the kitchen is in my home..

33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
A. There is no point in avoiding..Tit for tat is the way..Hurt them 100 times more until they realize the truth of karma..When they finally realize their mistake, forget, forgive and love them..:)

34. What are you afraid of the most?
A. Death..

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
A. I must shave my beard..

36. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
A. I smile instantaneously when people praise me..

37. A word that you say a lot?
A. "lite mama"..

38. When was the last time you did something nice?
A. It was ages since I did something nice..In my 12th std, I was trying to catch a running bus because I was getting late for something..When I was running, an old lady asked me to help her cross the road..I ignored her and continued running..Finally I got into the bus..Out of instinct, I got down the running bus again and went back to help the old lady..This was one of the nicest things that Ive done..:)

39. What would you do if you were made President of India for one day?
A. I would probably do my best to run a corruption free govt atleast for a single day in the Indian history..

40. Do you Know who Master SHIFU is?
A. NO..

Here is the tag list of few of my blogger friends..So friends pls try to continue the chain..No compulsion though..:)

AARTI
SIVAARCHANA
TRISHNANTA
NALINI
THE SOLITARY KID
ROHIT

14 Responses so far.

  1. Yemiledu says:

    Hey that was such a pleasure reading and knowing more about you!
    Thanks for taggging me.
    Kani I did this tag before :)

    Helping that old lady-I appreciate you for that. Good thing that you got down and helped her :~)

    And now..go man go shave your beard :P Enough of the philosopher look!!
    lol kidding :P

  2. Bharat says:

    yaar all of this written is very good...keep up the good work but im commenting just to tell u who Master Shifu is :P

    He's one of the greatest Kung-fu master of all time,and a lovely flute player.

    well, to be honest he's an animation character in the movie Kung-fu Panda, who taught the panda "Poo" the Kung-Fu.Both of them,really are the characters u'll fall in love with, if u like animation movies.

  3. vamsi says:

    @bharat wow coool man..thanks for the info and comment too..:)

    @archana lol..clean shave is not one of the things that I love.. I prefer rugged looks..:)

  4. Nethra says:

    You did better than me. :)
    Thanks for writing such a sweet comment. :)

  5. Don't you think I am too old for that...:)
    Nice to know about you...it was fun reading...
    I will give it a try...but I cant promise to post it...he he he

  6. ganti pavani says:

    nice! i liked the answer to the 32nd n 33rd question.dont shave,i feel u luk better in beard( rugged luks).

  7. vamsi says:

    @nethra... You are welcome..:)

    @nalini... I dont see age as a problem maam..Tagging is fun..You can give ir a try if u like it..:)

    @pavani Thanks..:) You and I might feel that I look good wid a beard but the person who is going to give me a job in d next sem wouldnt say that probably..hehe..:):P

  8. Its good to know about you bro....
    Heyi! I too wanted to be tagged..... But how??

    Please explain me...

  9. √ij@y says:

    the tagging mania is going everywhere, nice to see on your blog too...

    Keep blogging

  10. Vamsi-inside out...nice!:)

  11. I want some help related to tagging......!

  12. Thanx for taggign me !!! Have done it ! n hey , you have been awarded ! Do drop at my blog :)

  13. Nice answers ya.. Especially the 3 tips that you gave and the one wherein u mentioned about conversion of dollars.. lol..

Leave a Reply

<>