WELCOME TO HELL

I believe that life is a curse..We bear the curse of being powerless in this vast existence of space..A man is unable to his govern his life..In a particular moment he is happy, in the next moment a tragedy might overpower him..Death can swallow his life within a fraction of second..Adding to the misery, emotions make a man much more weak..I am not a man who is ready to surrender to this power..I aim to attain the limitless bounds of power and master my destiny to become the lord who governs all the existence..

People living in the village nearby call me the demon-of-the-dark..For, I have lived a life in darkness pursuing the black arts that deal with the worship of the devil..Fourteen years ago, I had abandoned my wife and family to follow the path of the devil..I left all my emotions behind and walked out of home and slowly got transformed into a heartless beast..I have transcended various levels of existence..The path of the devil is endless..The thirst for power is like a drug to me..I bear no soul..I bear no emotions..I havent slept even for a single night in all these years..My eyes dont even blink..I worship the devil in the night making blood sacrifices of animals or humans, usually those of the people from the village who tresspass near the ritual grounds..After the blood offering, the devils devour the soul of the victim and grant me their power, totally surrendering themselves to me..The soul once devoured by the devils remains in hell for the rest of the world's existence..I bear no emotions with the victim but out of mere pity I use my black art to transcend every soul that I offer to higher planes of existence in which rebirth is made possible..Unlike others who follow this path, this is the moral code that I have adapted for myself in this path..

On a new moon night, I took on the arduous task of performing a death ritual to a devil..It was a lot more difficult than the rituals I had performed before..I had to be careful with the ritual..The devils out of urge, instinct and anger, devour the soul of the practitioner if a pleasing offering was not made to them..In the midst of the ritual I realized that, there wasn't even a single animal or human nearby..The devils were just about to show themselves but I didnt have an offering to give them..I regretted that I should never have started this ritual and I thought that the devils would devour my soul..But I was fortunate that time..Out of sheer luck I found a very young teen tresspassing near the premises of the ritual..Without a second thought I plunged onto the kid and made his blood and soul offering..The devils were pleased and the ritual ended..I was granted power that was ten-folds to that of what I had attained in all these years..The next night I performed the ritual to exalt the boy's soul to higher planes but amazingly the devils didnt let go of the child's soul even if I had used all my power to do so..This never happened in all these years..I am not a man of emotions and I didnt regret the killing but I regretted the fact that I broke my very own moral code..

When I was pondering over these things in mind, I have heard wails of a woman near the ritual grounds..She cried over the bloodless torn body of the child..She seemed to be his mother..Wailing over the death of the son, she lost her senses for a moment..Crying out an eccentric laugh, She banged her head hard to the stones that lay beside her son's body and within a moment she was dead too..I moved closer to the woman's body.. I then realized that all the rituals that I had performed were in vain..They gave me power to govern the laws of nature..But the mysterious power of love was much more stronger than the powers that I had attained..She was the lady who shared my better half fourteen years ago..She was my very own wife..That made me realize my blunder that the young boy was actually the one year old kid that I had abandoned fourteen years ago..

I realized the pain of the merciless acts that I have done all these years..The pain was unbearable..I realized that I had a heart that was craving for mercy..Who would show mercy on me??..Is it the god that I had abandoned??..Or Is it the devil that I worshipped??..Or is it the soul of the humans that I sacrificed??..I desperately felt the need to be punished for my sins..This guilt will never let me live..I was sure I was going to die..But I wanted someone to kill me brutally..I wanted someone to give me the pain that I gave to my wife, son and the other victims..I showed myself in the day to the villagers and told them that I killed the people in the village who trespassed the ritual grounds..The people of the village turned red..The villagers stripped off my clothes, threw stones at my body and strangled my neck..I possessed the power to kill them all in a wink but I didn't because more the physical pain they gave me, more lighter my heart felt relieving it from the burden of killing my own son..My body was deeply wounded..For the first time in fourteen years my eyes closed..I lost consciousness..I thought I was dead but I realized I wasnt..The villagers were merciful enough to keep me alive and that pained me further more..

I lay on the ritual ground totally powerless not understanding what to do with this life..I cried for the souls I sacrificed..I cried for my wife..I cried for my son..The thought of son pained me more, his soul was still tortured by the devils in hell..That bruised my worthless heart..I stared at the drops of my blood oozing through my body..I then realized, what this blood of mine was meant for..There was only one path for me now..I had to perform a ritual..This time it is not to please the devils but to fight them, with all the power that I possess to exalt my son's soul..This was a fight to save my son..

The ritual had started..The devils were invoked..Out of the darkness, they took shapes..Their thirst for blood was overwhelming..I used all my power to exalt my son's soul from hell but it failed..I sacrificed all the power that I had attained in fourteen years but still it was in vain..I cried with pain..What could I possibly do in this moment..I closed my eyes and made a helpless prayer to god.."Oh god!! This worshipper of devil seeks mercy..I seek refuge only in you..Please show me a way to save my son's soul"..

A light illuminated within the depths of my dark heart..God gave me an answer..The answer was to offer blood for blood and soul for a soul..Within a momentary lapse, I tore the skin of my body with reckless aggression until loads and loads of blood oozed out..I offered my blood and made an appeal to the devils and got prepared to surrender my soul in order to get back my son's soul..The moment had arrived..The devils danced in exuberance and were closing in to devour my soul..I closed my eyes..The pain was excruciating but I didn't care because I never got a chance to be a good father to my son..This was my last chance to be one..

I opened my eyes to witness the devilish dark land of hell..I lived a worthless sinful life but at the cost of it, I had realized the truth that there is no power greater than love..For, it is the love for my son that will give me the strength to survive in this hell until the ends of time..

18 Responses so far.

  1. Sad & Intense! I could feel the pain. The way you ended it was brilliant. Love supersedes everything, well said! :) And I loved the template of your blog and all widgets you've put up, especially the notification you get on arrival! :)

  2. vamsi says:

    Thank you pooja..Thanks for everything..The comment, the feedback on the widgets and everything..:)

  3. Nethra says:

    That was one good read. I didn't feel it was lengthy because every sentence was so intense, so full of emotions. I just loved it. :)
    The concept was good too. :)

  4. vamsi says:

    Thanks Nethra for ur feedback..I was just wondering if people will read it or not cause it is the lengthiest post I ever wrote..:)

  5. nikhil says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  6. nikhil says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  7. nikhil says:

    Resulting from his drooped spirits, the man had to extricate his son's soul from the wreckage. For, it got entangled in the devil's duke. Wow!! a distinctive scrawl.U ve explored the far corners of emotion, reaching out into illimitable concept of love :).. Indubitably love outweighs any power. Good that u ve set off n carried a wave of fervour throughout the composition. Do post such heart warming stuff as this. Readers like me are reluctant to serenity.. :P

  8. ganti pavani says:

    gud concept, gud post..!
    i liked it.

  9. vamsi says:

    @Nikhil yeah I do know that u dont like serene posts..This post is a bit special to me..:) I donno why but I am in love with this post of mine..Btw thanks for the comment macha..:)

  10. vamsi says:

    @Pavani and virgin author thanks a lot..:)

  11. Vinayak says:

    Awesome post man
    really your blog rocks!!!
    Keep writing

  12. Wow!Very creative!Profound emotions very well expressed.undoubtedly ur best post..:)

  13. Good post
    --
    My blog is for blog submission and link exchange, please submit your blog on my blog and also follow in facebook if you like.
    My blog is
    http://free-blog-submit-linkexchange.blogspot.com/

  14. Its a strong piece of writing. But its strange a man with such a mind can end up writing such powerfully.

  15. vamsi says:

    @free-blog-submit huh??..Not again...good post eh??..I wonder how u say that always without reading..

    @injection not at all a true story..:) thanks for dropping by..:)

    @Build muscle hahaha..good that you did some analysis..:) Well the thirst for power holds true for me but the worship of devil is totally a creation..Thanks for the comment..:)

  16. Indli says:

    Your blog is cool. To gain more visitors to your blog submit your posts at indli.com

Leave a Reply

<>