She be it all




Image Courtesy: DeviantArt

Thou art to me, a morning sunshine,
For thou be the first thought on mind awake.
Thou art to me, a good night's lullaby,
For thou be the last thought afore a sound sleep.

Thou be the fire that kindles love.
Thou be the memory that bestows pain.
Thou be the hope that relives life.
Thou be the empty heart's forsaken desire.

I care not, Of the tears yet to shed,
Or of the loneliness prone to kill.
I fear not, of the broken past,
Or of the future bereft of thy love.

For What I ask of thee,
Is not to return the love lost,
Nor to fix the pieces of a broken heart.
But to shed a tear for its purity,
And to sing a prayer for its sanctity!

15 Responses so far.

  1. vineet says:

    as evry1 knows, fixing d lost love is like fixing a broken glass, gonna hurt urself only, the counter part rarely shed tears

  2. Vamsi says:

    What you said might be true Vineet, I do not have much of expertise in this field :D This is pure fiction written out of my love for archaic style of language. Thanks for dropping by :)

  3. Kalyani says:

    Vamsi.... :) I dont think you can actually squeeze out feelings like this .. without EXPERTISE ;) ;P
    But truly we must never invest much emotion on anyone coz if we do so we would end up hurting ourself the most ...
    !!!!

  4. Vamsi says:

    I squeezed out creativity not feelings. Hehe. :P :D Thanks for the comment Kalyani :)

  5. Anonymous says:

    You repeatedly mentioning that its a work of pure fiction makes me wonder if it really is :P :P

  6. Vamsi says:

    Do you expect two different answers for the same question asked twice? :P Same is the case here :D

  7. Pooja says:

    thou be the greatest poet of this time.....! :)

  8. Vamsi says:

    Thou be my greatest motivator of all time :D

  9. wanderer says:

    thoughts touched, so much so that I thought, it happened for real..keep writing :)

    Musings of a Wanderer

  10. Nethra says:

    Good one, vamsi! :) You poems are better than proses. You should write more poems. :)

  11. sushruth says:

    true by all means... but if the glass is precious? you have no other choices .. patch it .. or else take a piece of it into you to leave the memories...:)

  12. sana says:

    nice and informative blog man you are doing great job i like your blog keep it up man

    names with meanings

    live football

    air lines

    arabic songs

    law

  13. I like the archaic English! Good stuff!

  14. Whoa ! Loved it Vamsi :) :) :)

Leave a Reply

<>