Zodiac Decans

I've always been obsessed with my birth sign Aries reading about which, has been quite fascinating since my childhood. I never faced any problems in believing that astrology has some amount of truth to it. The belief regarding the same is prolly because whenever I pick a zodiac book and read it, I am so convinced about it that sometimes I feel like the Aries part of the book is exclusively written about me. I can relate to atleast 99% of Arian traits that all the zodiac books depict.

Usually, there are three kinds of people who read and react upon learning their zodiac traits.

The believers
Just like me, some find that most of the zodiac traits they read match their own personality.
And hence they are usually left with no choice but to admit the truth about it.

The semi believers
Some others find that only 50 to 60% of zodiac traits match their personality due to which they may choose to believe in it but not very staunchly.

The indifferents and the non believers
People of this set are either indifferent or choose to shun zodiac upon learning that less than 30% of the zodiac traits match their own personality.

I myself was quite confused about this chaos in the accuracy of depicting zodiac traits amongst people born under the same sign. But today I stumbled across this concept of decans in zodiac which answers why all traits of a zodiac are not necessarily witnessed in all people of the same sign.

A decan is a 10 degree division within the zodiac sign i.e the period within a zodiac is divided into three sub divisions which are called as decans. Amongst this three decans, people belonging to the first decan of their zodiac possess the complete or most characteristics of that zodiac sign. People belonging to the second decan possess partial traits of their own zodiac along with partial traits of an other zodiac controlled by the same element. People belonging to the third decan possess very few traits of their own zodiac and the major rest of an other zodiac controlled by the same element.

Amongst the 12 zodiacs, each element controls three signs each.

The fire element : Aries, Leo and Sagittarius
The earth element : Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn
The air element : Gemini, Libra and Aquarius
The water element : Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces

Also, signs of the same element are most compatible with each other.

Here I give some info about three decans each of every zodiac and the kinds of traits
they possess based on the signs that influence them. So if you belong to the second or third decan of your zodiac, then make sure you check on the traits of the other zodiac specified too.


ARIES
Aries - Decan 1 (Born between March 21 and March 31)
They're double Aries i.e with most characteristics that trace their traits to Aries.

Aries - Decan 2 (Born between April 1 and April 10)
Partial Aries traits with Leo traits.

Aries - Decan 3 (Born between April 11 and April 20)
Less Aries traits with Sagittarius traits.

TAURUS
Taurus - Decan 1 (Born between April 21 and May 1)
Fully Taurus or Double Taurus.

Taurus - Decan 2 (Born between May 2 and May 11)
Partial Taurus with some Virgo traits.

Taurus - Decan 3 (Born between May 12 and May 20)
Less Taurus with some Capricorn traits

GEMINI
Gemini - Decan 1 (Born between May 21 and May 31)
Fully Gemini or Double Gemini.

Gemini - Decan 2 (Born between June 1 and June 11)
Partial Gemini with some Libra traits.

Gemini - Decan 3 (Born between June 12 and June 21)
Less Gemini with some Aquarius traits

CANCER
Cancer - Decan 1 (Born between June 22 and July 1)
Fully Cancer or Double Cancer.

Cancer - Decan 2 (Born between July 2 and July 11)
Partial Cancer with some Scorpio traits.

Cancer - Decan 3 (Born between July 12 and July 22)
Less Cancer with some Pisces traits

LEO
Leo - Decan 1 (Born between July 23 and August 2)
Fully Leo or Double Leo.

Leo - Decan 2 (Born between August 3 and August 13)
Partial Leo with some Sagittarius traits.

Leo - Decan 3 (Born between August 14 and August 23)
Less Leo with some Aries traits

VIRGO
Virgo - Decan 1 (Born between August 24 and September 2)
Fully Virgo or Double Virgo.

Virgo - Decan 2 (Born between September 3 and September 13)
Partial Virgo with some Capricorn traits.

Virgo - Decan 3 (Born between September 14 and September 23)
Less Virgo with some Taurus traits

LIBRA
Libra - Decan 1 (Born between September 24 and October 4)
Fully Libra or Double Libra.

Libra - Decan 2 (Born between October 5 and October 15)
Partial Libra with some Aquarius  traits.

Libra - Decan 3 (Born between October 16 and October 23)
Less Libra with some Gemini traits

SCORPIO
Scorpio - Decan 1 (Born between October 24 and November 1)
Fully Scorpio or Double Scorpio.

Scorpio - Decan 2 (Born between November 2 and November 11)
Partial Scorpio with some Pisces traits.

Scorpio - Decan 3 (Born between November 12 and November 22)
Less Scorpio with some Cancer traits

SAGITTARIUS
Sagittarius - Decan 1 (Born between November 23 and December 2)
Fully Sagittarius or Double Sagittarius.

Sagittarius - Decan 2 (Born between December 3 and December 11)
Partial Sagittarius with some Aries traits.

Sagittarius - Decan 3 (Born between December 12 and December 21)
Less Sagittarius with some Leo traits

CAPRICORN
Capricorn - Decan 1 (Born between December 22 and January 1)
Fully Capricorn or Double Capricorn.

Capricorn - Decan 2 (Born between January 2 and January 11)
Partial Capricorn with some Taurus traits.

Capricorn - Decan 3 (Born between January 12 and January 20)
Less Capricorn with some Virgo traits

AQUARIUS
Aquarius - Decan 1 (Born between January 21 and January 30)
Fully Aquarius or Double Aquarius.

Aquarius - Decan 2 (Born between January 31 and February 9)
Partial Aquarius with some Gemini traits.

Aquarius - Decan 3 (Born between February 10 and February 18)
Less Aquarius with some Libra traits

PISCES
Pisces - Decan 1 (Born between February 19 and February 28)
Fully Pisces or Double Pisces.

Pisces - Decan 2 (Born between March 1 and March 10)
Partial Pisces with some Cancer traits.

Pisces - Decan 3 (Born between March 11 and March 20)
Less Pisces with some Scorpio traits

So go ahead! Note down the birthday of the person you like, :P Pick up a good zodiac book and learn about his/her traits referring both the zodiacs if they belong to decans 2 or 3. This time you will not be disappointed ;-)

Any game in life is half won when you know the other person's traits or characteristics. Zodiac science will help one know these except that one has to remember that traits are generic and there is no hard and fast rule to define in general that a person belonging to a birth sign will always behave in a so and so expected way. Zodiac sign study is just a pointer to the greater esoteric art, astrology. It is just sad that today, there aren't many who really excel in this ancient occult science. 

24 Responses so far.

  1. First things first, I am a total believer! It's very interesting and strange at the same time because, just like you said, the prediction/ traits of my zodiac (Cancer) ALWAYS turns outta be true from most sources [which implies I should be in the first decan], but acc to the decan classification, I come in the third! :-O This made me read the traits of Pisces, and to my shock I found out that approx 70-75% of that is also like describing me! :-O So I don't know how much to believe this decan classification! Maybe that is because ultimately both are water elements and hence, they share similar traits!!!
    Wonderful post Vamsi! :)

  2. Cool stuff! Never knew about the Decans. I think it is somewhat similar to padas in the Hindu astrology. As a Decan 1 person, I guess I am as Virgo as I can possibly be! :D

  3. Anonymous says:

    I KNEW IT .. That March 31st is the first decan and not the second. Most people say that it is the second, but I believe it's the first. Haha. Just saying.

  4. Anonymous says:

    My coder is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been
    using Movable-type on a variety of websites for about a year and am concerned about
    switching to another platform. I have heard good things about
    blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress
    posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!
    Here is my web page ... clean my pc

  5. Anonymous says:

    Hi there outstanding website! Does running a blog similar to this require a lot of
    work? I've very little expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply wanted to ask. Appreciate it!
    My site :: www.youtube.com

  6. Anonymous says:

    Hello! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new apple iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
    My page :: learn to play piano

  7. Anonymous says:

    I love what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and
    exposure! Keep up the excellent works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.
    Also see my site: erinmore

  8. Anonymous says:

    Definitely imagine that that you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be on the web the easiest factor to
    take into account of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people
    think about issues that they just do not realize about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the
    entire thing without having side effect , other people could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thank you
    my site - Asunnot Antalyassa

  9. Anonymous says:

    I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog
    and check again here frequently. I'm slightly sure I will learn many new stuff right right here! Best of luck for the following!
    Review my blog :: häuser Antalya

  10. Anonymous says:

    Definitely imagine that that you stated. Your favorite reason appeared to be at the
    internet the easiest factor to keep in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks think about concerns that they just do not know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined
    out the entire thing with no need side-effects , people could
    take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks
    Have a look at my web site immobilien alanya

  11. Anonymous says:

    Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog
    and I am inspired! Extremely useful information particularly the closing part :) I handle such information much.
    I was looking for this particular info for a long time.
    Thanks and good luck.
    My blog post : bostaditurkiet.net

  12. Anonymous says:

    Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?

    Thanks a lot!
    Feel free to visit my page bostaditurkiet.net

  13. Anonymous says:

    I'll right away seize your rss as I can't find
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please let me recognise in order that I may just subscribe.
    Thanks.
    Also visit my weblog :: Eiendom i Bodrum

  14. Anonymous says:

    We're a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Here is my web page ; Bolig i Alanya

  15. Anonymous says:

    Good day! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!
    My weblog ... borkum riff

  16. Anonymous says:

    Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web site, as
    i want enjoyment, since this this web site conations genuinely good
    funny data too.
    Also see my site > Http://www.yourtobaccosstore.Com/

  17. Anonymous says:

    Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this web page is in fact pleasant and the viewers are in fact sharing good thoughts.
    My webpage ; Old Holborn blog

  18. Anonymous says:

    I was very pleased to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this
    particularly fantastic read!! I definitely savored every
    part of it and I have you saved to fav to see new stuff on your blog.
    Here is my webpage : http://www.yourtobaccosstore.com

  19. Anonymous says:

    Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to assist with SEO?
    I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good success.
    If you know of any please share. Many thanks!
    Also visit my homepage - golden virginia tobacco

  20. Anonymous says:

    Excellent goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you're just too fantastic.
    I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're saying and
    the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise.
    I cant wait to read much more from you. This
    is really a great site.
    Also visit my page ; bookmarkcircle.org

  21. Anonymous says:

    If some one wishes to be updated with hottest technologies after that he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up
    to date everyday.
    My web blog ... studies show herbal supplements

  22. Anonymous says:

    Thanks in support of sharing such a fastidious idea,
    post is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully
    My site > online marketing

  23. Really interesting, I just found out about Decans and wanted to read more. I'm a Decan 1 Libra, and though I don't completely relate to Libra (mainly the outgoing/flirty part), I do feel more Libran than the other air elements. No matter what I'll be dragged down by my earthy moon... j/k :))

  24. boo says:

    hi I read abt this concept in a star sign book only it classified accd to the names of the stars, eg hydra or corvus.
    how to check for that? eg: Leo - Decan 1 (Born between July 23 and August 2)Fully Leo or Double Leo what are the traits?

Leave a Reply

<>